Body Composition Analysis
Body Composition Analysis is the amount of fat vs. lean muscle tissue in the human body. Body weight alone is not a good reflection of good health because it doesn’t distinguish how many pounds are from fat and how many are from muscle, bone, or water. Our Las Vegas weight loss programs are designed to specifically fit your individual needs.
For the most accurate picture of your body composition, we use the InBody 520. The InBody looks beyond the number on the scale and shows you the balances of what your body contains.
- Simple check box for assessment of body condition at a glance
- Easy diagnosis of Obesity, and relationship of Muscle to Fat
- Segmental Lean Balance – easily identifying areas for improvement
- Bar graphs for easy to understand monitoring of how your body composition is changing.
- InBody connects you and your doctor with a common goal
- Body Fat Mass
- Percentage Body Fat,
- Body Water Balance
- Skeletal Muscle Mass
- Total Body Water
- Body Mass Index
- Basal Metabolic Rate
- Body Shape Graph
During Family Doctors of Green Valley’s Medically Supervised Weight Loss Program, you will receive ongoing InBody520 body composition analysis-so you can easily track how your body composition is changing!